Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017

We're back :)



Hello, we are the Tansania-AG. We have new studens, who want to tell something about themself. Let´s start:
Hey! My name is Hanna and i´m 16 years ols. I live in a small village, named Ommersheim and called Ommerschen. I like riding a horse and going to Partys. My favourit food is Pizza. My Parents broke up when I was 3 years. Now I live in a flat with my mum.

Hello, i´m Isabell an i live in Saarbrücken, called Saarbrooklyn. I´m living in a small village with 3000 habitents. My hobby´s are riding a horse. My own Horse called „Askur“ it´s a Islandic Pony. My another hobby is play piano and dancing. I´m 16 years old and my best friend is Hanna. I have a big family, also two brothers Maxi (17 years old) Manuel (36 years old). My mom and my dad are really cool and I love them.

Hello my Name is Kimberly. I´m 15 years old and i live in Ensheim, called Ensm. My hobby is shopping my favourit subjects are Maths and P.E. My Parents are divorced. I live with my Mum. My best friend is Lea. Last year i rode a horse named „Montana“.

Hey, my name is Hannah and i am 16 years old. I live in Ensheim too.I play football with my team 1. FC Saarbrücken. We play in the premier league. After every second schoolday i go tot he football training. It´s very hard and sometimes you cry because of pain, but if the training is over you will be proud of yourself. That´s why i love to play football an all the hard trainings. School isn´t easy for me. Because of all the training, i havn´t mutch time to learn or do homeworks for school.

Hey, my name is Lea. I am 16 years old and i´m living in Erfeiler-Ehlingen, called Erfwilla. My hobby is shopping and meet my friends. My best friend is Kimberly.My favourit subjects are P.E. and german. My Mom is 38 years old and her name is Jenny. My dad is 42 years old and his name is Andy. My little brothers are Lukas and Fynn which 14 an 2 years old. And my little sister Mia is 4 years old.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen